Deluxe Rear Flue Lowboy
The best quality and value offered anywhere. Constructed of “Grade A” materials throughout, all models feature 11 and 13 guage steel heat exchangers, belt-driver blowers, and Beckett #33450 flame retention heat oil burners with Honeywell controls for a high A.F.U.E. and combustion efficiency. The DLO Series is available in 95,000 to 335,000 BTU/HR heating capacities.
Lowboy & Highboy, Front/Top or Rear Flues
Super value in a variety of design configurations. Constructed of top qualities materials, these models feature 14-guage steel heat exchangers and Becket #3450 flame retention head oil burners with Honeywell controls. Belt or direct drive blowers are optional. The A Series is available in 59,000 to 124,000 BTU/HR heating capacities for today’s fuel-efficient homes.
Horizontal, Front/Rear Flue
The models of choice when space is be limited, the O-B Series can be suspended from ceilings or installed in an attic or crawl space. Constructed of the same quality materials used in our other lines and available in 82,000 to 224,000 BTU/HR capacities, these units are universal in the field for left and/or right air flow discharge, with front and/or rear flues.
Efficiency. Quality. Durability
Choosing the right Oneida Royal high efficiency oil fired furnace is the start of a long term relationship to keep your family warm and safe through the cold winter months. With the selection of a unit from Oneida Royal, you can rest assured that the right decision has been made for your family’s comfort and safety. Modern design, top quality materials and skilled craftsmanship allow Oneida Royal to live up to your heating requirements.
For your comfort, Oneida Royal manufactures models with a full range of B.T.U. ratings and designs to match your lifestyle. Quality has not been engineered out of the Oneida Royal line just to come up with a lower price tag. Every unit is made by hand the old fashioned way with craftsmanship, pride and the finest material available. You get what you pay for in an oil fired furnace, and you’ll find that Oneida Royal is a long lasting value.
Our Lifetime Warranty is one of the strongest in the industry. Because of the product’s design, quality material and long history in the heating industry, we feel confident in offering this warranty on a quality-proven product.
1. Oil Burner – The heart of every oil furnace is the burner. The Beckett 3450 R.P.M. flame retention head burner with reliable Honeywell controls is standard equipment on all Oneida Royal furnaces. You can count on it for complete and efficient combustion, quiet operation, and years of clean, trouble-free service.
2. Combustion Chamber – The combustion chamber surrounds the burner flame for maximum heat transfer and high combustion efficiency. All our chambers are built of thick premolded space age Fiber-Frax®, a fibrous ceramic material that insulates with a rating listed of over 2300 degrees. Our chambers are designed with a full corbel top which helps provide quiet operation and A.F.U.E.’s of up to 84%.
3. Heat Exchanger – The heat exchanger is constructed of heavy gauge commercial quality, low carbon, hot rolled steel. The design helps maximize hot combustion gases for efficient heat transfer. Our greater wall thickness gives longevity to the heat exchanger to endure any future corrosion or stress over the years of operation.
4. Blower – A full width blower forces air across and around the heat exchanger, where it is heated prior to entering your duct system. Large belt driven blowers run by energy efficient motors come standard with heavy cast iron pulleys and insulated rubber mounts. This combination supplies even air flow distribution, assuring years of whisper-quiet operation.
5. Flue – Combustion products are removed from the heat exchanger through the flue. We offer the flexibility of front and/or rear flues for easy installation on equipment that has been engineered for maximum fuel efficiency.
6. Cabinet – Our heavy duty interlocking 22-gauge cabinets include a full bottom base pan to keep dust out of the air flow, and heavy foil backed fiberglass insulation for heat and noise control. The finish is an appliance quality electrostatic epoxy powder paint that is environmentally safe and will offer years of durable service.